EKS S Goggle
The Taylor's are a racing family, with multiple generations racing at the highest level around the world and they've have taken this experience, and combined it with decades of knowledge developing goggles, to produce the EKS-S, the latest product in their arsenal of clear vision goggles.
Posted: Monday, 26th June, 2017 - - 4,457 Reads -
Incorporating all the features that racers around the world love about the Go-X frame, with the addition of a "fit force" outrigger system along with a detachable nose guard and new strategically placed flo air ventilation system the S is one of the best fitting, functional goggles you will try.
Four lens channel restraint tabs have been added to the flexible frame to help reduce lens recoil, while the 4 layer, 17mm thick face foam ensures that sweat is wicked away well before it get to your eyes.
EKS-Brand are offering the S goggle in eleven crazy colour combinations from the brightest of florescent to good old black!
- "Force Fit" Outrigger system with detachable nose guard
- "Flo-Air" ventilation.
- Lens channel restraint tabs.
- Compatible with the new EKS-S XL Roll Off System
- A flexible, lightweight, urethane blend frame for perfect fit.
- Polycarbonate, shatter resistant anti-scratch & anti-fog coated lens.
- 100% UVA protection.
- Tear off posts are integrated into the Polycarbonate, hard coat lenses.
- 100-PPI reticulated vent foam keeps dirt & debris out and allowlets moisture out.
- 17mm thick, 4-layer face-foam is backed with a moisture wicking fleece lining providing the best anti drip, sweat protection available.
- An adjustable, double buckle woven strap is silicone backed for the ultimate in strap placement and hold.
- Anti static smudge resistant goggle bag comes standard in every box.
- RRP $89.95
Available now from all good motorcycle stores or head to www.ficeda.com.au for more information.
This is neither a paid advertisement or product evaluation test. It is simply a product announcement from
the manufacturer/distributor. For information and requirents on submitting product releases please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org